Speak to a Vacation Expert!
Our travel specialists are available to answer any questions and help find the perfect vacation for you.
Sandals unprecedented resort Butler Service, trained by The Guild of Professional English Butlers, and only available in the very highest level of suites, provides guests with an unimaginably supreme standard of service and luxury, where your every need is anticipated and also includes Club Sandals Concierge.
Club Sandals Concierge
offers additional arrival & personalized staff services, concierge lounge amenities, and other additional inclusions. Enjoy complimentary bar in your room restocked daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and room service 7:30am-10pm (except Sandals Halcyon).
All Rooms & Suites
air conditioning, luxurious firnishings, solid mahogany king size bed, Egyptian cotton linens, refrigerator with soft drinks & bottle water. Hair dryer, telephone, iron & ironing board, bath & shower, digital in-room safe, Bellman service, clock radio, flat-screened LED TV with cable, and coffee maker with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
Sandals La Toc
Sandals La Toc (previously Sandals Regency St Lucia) has its own unique Sandals character as it is
constructed along the St Lucia cliffside. The main portion of the resort which is located at beach level
quickly gives way to an ascending coastal elevation resulting in cliffside overlook area known as the
'Bluff'. The amazingly scenic bluff ocean overlooks are where the resort's most luxurious accommodations
are located. The resort's varying elevations can result in considerable step climbing depending on
accommodation type. Set on a backdrop of steep slopes, potential guests should not assume steps are limited
to the bluff area. Somewhat rustic in nature, the resort has the feel of a mountain resort located on the
beach. Guests can also enjoy the use of the other 2 St Lucia resorts utilizing exchange privileges and
complimentary scheduled shuttle.
Sandals La Toc (Official Website)
Location - West coast along the Caribbean Sea just south of Castries. Approx 10 minute drive to Sandals Halcyon and 20 minutes to Sandals Grande St Lucian by shuttle. Approx 1.5 hours from UVF airport and 10 minutes from SLU airport.
Atmosphere - Generally recognized as the most adventurous and active crowd among the three St Lucia Sandals resorts. The resort portrays lots of character with a more rustic environment with combination of mountain and beach atmosphere.
Layout & Design - 331 rooms & suites among multiple buildings and villas situated on 220 acres. Two primary resort sections with the beachfront main resort area and the bluff area featuring the higher end accommodations sitting cliffside overlooking the sea. A roadway connects both sections with some accommodations situated along the way. Steps or inclined elevations throughout the resort with exception of the beachfront area. All accommodations within walking distance although optional shuttle is provided to the connecting bluff area. The resort has a western exposure and features sunsets over the Caribbean Sea. High end accommodations are very luxurious, but resort in general is more rustic compared to Sandals Grande St Lucian.
Sandals La Toc features nine restaurants and dining options. All restaurants are non-smoking. Room Service included for Butler Service Suites (24-hour) and Club Level categories (7:30am-10pm).
- Pavilion (International) Sample Menu - Primary restaurant located in main section of the resort serving buffet breakfast and lunch, along with International dinner cuisine. No reservations, resort casual during day and resort evening attire for dinner. Breakfast 7:30-11am, Lunch 12:30-2:30pm, Dinner 6:30-9:30pm.
- Armando's (Italian) Sample Menu - Situated with the cliffside bluff area with indoor or patio seating, features exceptional Italian cuisine with spectacular views of the sea. Also serves as a convenient a la carte breakfast and lunch restaurant for guests located in the bluff section of the resort. No reservations, resort casual during day and resort evening attire for dinner. Breakfast 7:30-11am, Lunch 12:30-2:30pm, Dinner 6:30-9:30pm.
- Neptune's (Mediterranean Seafood) Sample Menu - No walls and overlooking the beach, features a la carte classic Mediterranean lunch and dinner. No reservations, resort casual during day and resort evening attire for dinner. Lunch 11am-3pm, Dinner 6:30-9:30pm.
- Bella Napoli (Pizza) Sample Menu - Italian brick oven thin crust pizza made to order. No reservations, resort casual, lunch 11am-5pm.
- Cricketer's Pub (English Pub) Sample Menu - Indoor traditional English pub serving pub favorites. No reservations, resort evening attire at night. A la carte dinner 4-9:30pm, open from 2pm Fri-Sun, late night snacks 10pm-3am.
- Kimono's (Teppanyaki) Sample Menu - Found among several Sandals resorts, fun Teppanyaki-style dishes prepared at the table. Indoor setting, reservations required, resort evening attire, dinner 6-9pm. Sushi bar lunch 12:30-2pm, no reservations.
- La Toc (French) Sample Menu - The resort signature restaurant featuring authentic French cuisine with white gloved service. Indoor romantic setting with windows overlooking the sea, reservations required, resort evening attire, dinner 6:30-9:30pm.
- The Pitons (Caribbean) Sample Menu - West Indian restaurant with selection of Caribbean favorites served a la carte outdoor setting, Spanish coffee available nightly. Resort evening attire, dinner 6-9:30pm.
- Soy (sushi bar) - Indoor air-conditioned sushi bar, resort casual.
- Pavilion Swim-up Bar - 10am-5pm
- Pavilion Main Bar - 12:30-2:30 and 5pm-12am
- Zodiac Bar - 4-11pm
- Sunset Swim-up Bar - 10am-5pm
- Neptune's Bar - 11am-11pm
- Herbie's Piano Bar - 6pm-1am
- Kimono's Bar - 6-10pm
- Armando's Bar - 10am-5pm and 6:30-9:30pm
- La Toc Bar - 6:30-10pm
- Cricketer's Pub - 3pm-3am
Parties & Entertainment:
- Back in time, the Ultimate Cabaret - Sundays
- Musically Yours - Mondays
- Island Romance - Tuesdays
- Casino Royal - Wednesdays
- Star Time/Show Time - Thursdays
- Karaoke - Fridays
- Reggae Night - Saturdays
La Toc has 4 pools and 4 whirlpools with the main pool being the Pavilion Pool which is the largest pool of the 3 Sandals St Lucia resorts. The Sunset Pool is a good size pool with a waterfall and swim-up bar located up in the bluff area. The Pitons Pool is a small quiet pool located on the ocean next to the Pitons Restaurant. A 4th pool is used exclusively for dive training classes. The beach is a semi cove style facing west over the Caribbean Sea. Full range of watersports are included although the scuba and snorkeling boats are shared with the Sandals Halcyon resort and located at a nearby marina, shuttle provided. A full service Red Lane Spa, air conditioned fitness gym, 5 day/night tennis courts, and basketball court are located on property. The resort also has a scenic 9-hole par 33 golf course behind the resort that meanders up into the hillside. Nightly entertainment includes theme parties and assorted shows/performances. Herbie's Piano Bar and the Cricketer's Pub are open nightly along with an amphitheater that hosts various shows and activities.
Of the 3 St Lucia resorts, La Toc has the largest assortment of rooms and suites including the best inventory of top of the line villas with private plunge pools. All accommodations with king bed, TV, refrigerator, and Sandals standard room inclusions. Butler and Club Sandals concierge categories include complimentary in-room bar and Wi-Fi.
The resort accommodations are located in 3 resort sections: bluff area, main resort area, and the access road area that connects the main resort area to the bluff section. All three areas have full access to the entire resort but attention should be given as the resort sections vary in terms of certain factors such as step climbing and other factors which can significantly impact overall vacation satisfaction.
Sunset Bluff Area
The La Toc bluff area of the resort offers amazing cliffside ocean overlooks some of the top accommodation categories within the entire sandals brand. Although featuring primarily 1BR butler suites, the bluff area also offers one mid-level Club Sandals concierge category as well. The bluff area is really a resort within the resort as it includes its own pool area with swim-up bar plus its own restaurant and spa. Bluff area is not recommended for those who wish close proximity to the beach.
Sunset Bluff Buildings & Villas
- Coubaril (building 10) - 4-story elevator building extends high over the bluff area with fantastic views of the Sea.
- Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Villas (buildings 11) - Series of villas situated on the western most tip of the resort. Face either northward with exceptional views of the sea and main resort area below or southward over the Caribbean Sea.
- Sunset Royal Oceanfront Villas (buildings 12) - Series of villas with southwestern view at bluff cliffside overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Millionaire Villas (buildings 46) - Situated at highest point among all of the resort accommodations perked up on the bluff cliffside 150-feet above the Caribbean Sea featuring 180-degree views .
- (SV) Sunset Bluff Millionaire Butler Villas Suite with Private Pool Sanctuary (photos) - 1BR villa ultimate luxury with opening panel walls with views of the sea, private infinity pool & whirlpool on the deck along with lounge chairs and outdoor shower. Bedroom and separate living room, stocked bar, two 42" plasma TV's. Bathroom with roman tub and separate walk-in shower. Butler, concierge, 24-hour room service, and private car airport transfer. 180-degree ocean views. Located within the Millionaire Villas.
- (BP) Sunset Bluff Oceanfront Two Story One Bedroom Butler Villa Suite with Private Pool (photos) - 2-story units with bedroom on top floor featuring 42" plasma TV, bathroom with whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Separate living room features 37" plasma TV, stocked bar on lower floor as well as deck overlooking the ocean with plunge pool and two lounge chairs. Butler, concierge, 24-hour room service, and private car transfer. Located within the Sunset Royal Oceanfront Villas.
- (BS) Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Oceanfront One Bedroom Butler Villa Suite with Private Pool (photos) - Bedroom with 37" plasma TV, marble bathroom with a whirlpool tub/shower. Separate living room with 42" TV and stocked bar. Deck has private plunge pool and two lounges overlooking the ocean. Butler, concierge, 24-hour room service, and private car transfer. Located within the Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Villas.
- (RP) Sunset Bluff Oceanview One Bedroom Butler Suite (photos) - Bedroom with 37" plasma TV, marble bathroom with a whirlpool tub/shower. Separate living room with 42" TV and stocked bar. Deck has private plunge pool and two lounges. Butler, concierge, and 24-hour room service, balcony with ocean view. Located within the Coubaril Building, floors 2-4.
- (BV) Sunset Bluff Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Suite - same suite as (RP) except located on 1st floor with garden views.
- (WO) Sunset Bluff Oceanview Club Level Room (photos) - Oversized rooms boast a mahogany four-poster bed, large flat screen TV, and a sitting area with a couch. The full bath includes marble countertops and a whirlpool tub and shower. Concierge and room service, ocean view, no balcony. Located 2nd floor of the Sunset Bluff Honeymoon Villas.
Main Resort Area
The main resort area is ideal for those who wish to be closest proximity to the beach, main pool, lobby area, and most of the restaurants. Although there is still some step climbing, this area is much more flat and recommended for guests with some mobility issues (Guests with severe mobility issues should instead consider the Grande St Lucian or possibly the Halcyon.) Found in this area are the lower end room categories as well as the mid-range beachfront units.
Main Resort Area Buildings
- Choiseul (building 3) - Southern wing 3-story beachfront building, no elevator
- Esperance (building 4) - Northern wing 3-story beachfront building, no elevator.
- Soufriere (building 5) - Highest building with 7 floors. Elevator and easy access to pool, lobby area, and several restaurants makes this building the most convenient location and best suited for mobility issues.
- (CBW) Caribbean Beachfront Walkout Club Level Room (photos) - Beachfront and pool area views, 37" plasma TV, stocked bar, bathroom with whirlpool tub/shower. Concierge service, room service, beachfront patio walkout with best proximity to the beach. Ground floor Choiseul Building & Esperance Building.
- (GB) Caribbean Honeymoon Beachfront (photos) - Beachfront and pool area views, 37" plasma TV, bathroom with whirlpool tub/shower. Private balcony, 2nd & 3rd floors Choiseul Building & Esperance Building.
- (BL) Caribbean Oceanfront (photos) - similar to (GB) except it has a french balcony. 2nd & 3rd floors Choiseul Building.
- (HOW) Caribbean Oceanview Walkout Room (photos) - 1st floor units with good access to pool and grounds thru walkout patio. 37" plasma TV, whirlpool bath/shower. Partial ocean views, ground floor Esperance Building
- (GO) Emerald Honeymoon Oceanview (photos) - 37" plasma TV, whirlpool bath/shower. Garden, pool, varying partial ocean views depending on location. 2nd & 3rd floor Esperance Building (french balcony), 4th floor Soufriere Building (full balcony), 5th-7th floors Soufriere Building (french balcony).
- (HP) Emerald Honeymoon Premium (photos) - resort grounds view, 37" plasma TV, whirlpool bath/shower, french balcony, 1st-3rd floors Esperance Building. Note that these 1st floor patios do not walkout to grounds.
- (PR) Emerald Premium (photos) - same as (HP)
- (DL) Emerald Deluxe (photos) - All rooms with whirlpool bath/shower, 37" plasma TV, some rooms have french balcony. Garden views, 2nd-3rd floors Esperance Building, 4th-7th floors Soufriere Building
Bluff Access Road Area
These buildings are all located along the road that connects the main resort area to the bluff area. They all involve step climbing to varying degrees.
Bluff Access Road Buildings
- Honeymoon Hideaway Villas (building 7) - Set perched up on the hills in garden setting behind the Soufriere building and main resort area, this attractive and quiet garden area requires some uphill walking and step climbing. Previously called the Honeymoon Regency Villas.
- Piton Oceanview Villas (building 8) - These multiple story villas are perched hillside along the Bluff access road. These units require step climbing but offer spectacular balconies and verandahs overlooking the ocean.
- Piton Oceanfront Villas (building 9) - Previously named the Water Edge Villas, these villas includes all the luxuries of the high end bluff villas including very good ocean views, but no plunge pool. However, guests enjoy closer proximity to the main resort area and much better access to the beach with a private staircase. In addition, these villas are located in a heavy foliage are near Kimonos adding to its secluded atmosphere.
- (BW) Pitons Oceanfront 1BR Butler Suite (photos) - Upper level with living room, stocked bar, 27" TV, and large porch with two lounges. Lower level is bedroom and 37" plasma TV. Marble bathroom with whirlpool tub/shower. Butler, concierge, and 24-hour room service. Located Piton Oceanfront Villas.
- (BH) Honeymoon Hideaway One Bedroom Butler Suite with Private Pool (photos) - Bedroom and separate living room, two 27" TV's, marble bath with tub/shower, patio with private plunge pool. Butler, concierge service, and garden views. Located ground floor Honeymoon Hideaway Villas.
- (BO) Piton Oceanview Two Story Butler Veranda Suite (photos) - 2-floor unit with upper floor featuring bedroom, 37" plasma TV, and marble bathroom with tub/shower. Lower level is living room, 42" plasma TV, and stocked bar. Large verandah with 2 lounges and ocean views. Butler, concierge, and 24-hour room service. Located Piton Oceanview Villas.
- (LX) Pitons Oceanview with Private Sundeck (photos) - Located 2nd floor villa above the (BO) Piton Oceanview Two Story Butler Veranda Suite. Bathroom with tub/shower, 32" plasma TV, very large balcony with lounge chairs overlooking the sea. Located Piton Oceanview Villas.
- (HGL) Honeymoon Hideaway Grande Luxe (photos) - 37" plasma TV, whirlpool bath/shower, french balcony. Located top floor Honeymoon Hideaway Villas.
1st Night Free on 3-night Stays
See Available Dates & Resorts
Sandals Emerald Bay
Located in the Bahamas Exumas and 10 minutes from the airport (GGT). Emerald Bay is known for its elegant quieter atmosphere, championship oceanfront golf, and largest spa among Sandals Resorts.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
Sandals La Toc
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
9-hole golf course
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
Sandals All-inclusive Includes: all meals, all drinks, anytime snacks, land/water sports, entertainment, complimentary wedding & honeymoon package, roundtrip airport transfers, tips, and taxes. More
Sandals La Toc Facilities:
Fitness Center (air conditioned): Exercise bikes - leg curl - incline bench - stairmaster treadmill - leg extension - universal weight system
Landsports: golf - volleyball - tennis (day/night) - basketball - bocce ball - land chess - pool tables - horseshoes - board games - table tennis - aerobics - croquet
Watersports: scuba diving - snorkeling - kayaks - paddle boats - hobie cat sailing - wind surfing
Wedding: Beachfront & garden wedding gazebos, multiple reception locations, full wedding services and options
Spa: ($) full service Red Lane spa services with both indoor and outdoor facilities