Speak to a Vacation Expert!
Our travel specialists are available to answer any questions and help find the perfect vacation for you.
Sandals unprecedented resort Butler Service, trained by The Guild of Professional English Butlers, and only available in the very highest level of suites, provides guests with an unimaginably supreme standard of service and luxury, where your every need is anticipated and also includes Club Sandals Concierge.
Club Sandals Concierge
offers additional arrival & personalized staff services, concierge lounge amenities, and other additional inclusions. Enjoy complimentary bar in your room restocked daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, and room service 7:30am-10pm (except Sandals Halcyon).
All Rooms & Suites
air conditioning, luxurious firnishings, solid mahogany king size bed, Egyptian cotton linens, refrigerator with soft drinks & bottle water. Hair dryer, telephone, iron & ironing board, bath & shower, digital in-room safe, Bellman service, clock radio, flat-screened LED TV with cable, and coffee maker with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
Sandals Royal Bahamian
Considered the most elegant of all the Sandals Resorts,
Royal Bahamian is outside of Nassau on the Bahamas Island of New Providence. Two
resorts in one, Royal Bahamian features the Sandals Cay private offshore island visible from
the primary mainland resort area and only minutes by ferry. Some of the finest Sandals gourmet dining can
also be found at this resort. Located within the Cable Beach resort area, the nearby casinos and nightlife
provide additional activity. Rolls Royce or Mercedes Benz airport transfers for all butler level suites. The
convenience, elegant romantic atmosphere, and fine amenities make Royal Bahamian one of the top
and most demanded Sandals Resorts.
Sandals Royal Bahamian (Official Website)
Location - Sandals Royal Bahamian is located along Cable Beach on the Bahamas Island of New Providence approx 10 minutes from Lynden Pindling Nassau International Airport (NAS). Downtown Nassau located 20 minutes away and Paradise Island located approx 30 minutes by cab. The Crystal Palace Casino complex is located nearby along the same Cable Beach resort strip. The location and ample flight availability makes Sandals Royal Bahamian a convenient choice for many travelers.
Atmosphere - Rich in history, the resort lobby areas and accommodations feature elegant British decor and styles. Statues and fountains glitter the resort's entrance and grounds creating a romantic atmosphere. Elegant dining facilities such as the Crystal Room add to the resort's unique charm. The pools, beaches, and outdoor spa facilities create a sense of relaxation. The private offshore island encourages a sense of adventure. Nightly entertainment inspires the mood. Overall, considered the most regal of the Sandals resorts.
Layout & Design - 403 rooms & suites over 15 acres. The resort is two resorts in one - primary mainland area and the private offshore island. Both areas are flat with minimal step climbing. The two areas are within eyesight of each other and connected by a provided shuttle ferry.
The mainland area includes the majority of the resort including the lobby check-in area, all accommodations, most restaurants, the two main pools and a beach. There are two primary accommodation buildings - the Windsor and Balmoral buildings, both 6-stories. In addition, a series of villas are located in a romantic garden setting called the Royal Gardens.
Sandals Cay offshore island features an additional restaurant, pool with swim-up bar, several beach areas, additional spa services, and romantic tropical garden walkways.
Sandals Royal Bahamian features ten restaurants and dining options - Nine on the mainland and one on the offshore island. Room Service included for Butler Service Suites (24-hour) and Club Level suites (7am-10pm). In addition, continental room-service breakfast available for all guests 8-10am.
- Spices Restaurant (International) Sample Menu - Primary restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor air-conditioned and outdoor patio seating available. Resort casual, no reservations, non-smoking. Breakfast 7:30-10am (buffet & made-to-order). Lunch 12:30-2:30pm (buffet & made-to-order), dinner 6:30-9:30pm (a la carte and Intl buffet Saturday nights).
- Baccarat Restaurant (French) Sample Menu - Signature restaurant featuring fine crystal, art nouveau decor, and white-gloved service. Indoor air-conditioned. Dinner 6-9:30pm, reservations required, resort evening attire, non-smoking. Also a la carte breakfast with champagne and caviar service, 8-11am.
- Crystal Room (International) Sample Menu - historic & elegant along with vintage Baccarat crystal chandelier centerpiece. Indoor air-conditioned. White-gloved service. Resort evening attire, no reservations, non-smoking. Dinner 6-9:30pm, closed Saturdays.
- Casanova (Italian) Sample Menu - favorite Italian dishes along with antipasti bar, all under spectacular glass dome. Indoor air-conditioned. Resort casual, no reservations, non-smoking. Breakfast 7-10:30am, Lunch (buffet, cook to order items, pasta bar) 12:30-3pm. Dinner a la carte 6-10pm.
- Kimonos (Teppanyaki) Sample Menu - popular restaurant featured in several Sandals resorts with Teppanyaki-style dishes prepared at the table. Indoor air-conditioned. Resort evening attire, reservations required, non-smoking. Dinner 6-9:30, closed Tuesdays.
- Stewfish (Bahamian) Sample Menu - Open-air setting located on the offshore island. Classic lunch favorites and traditional Bahamian & seafood dinners. Resort casual, reservations required for dinner, non-smoking. Lunch 11am-3pm. Dinner Sundays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays (weather permitting), 2 seating's: 6:30pm and 8:30pm with boat transfers at 6:15pm and 8:15pm.
- Royal Cafe (Beach & Pool Grill) - Caribbean and Southwest dishes, burgers, sandwiches, and salads served during afternoon hours 11am-5pm. Resort casual, no reservations.
- Cricketer's Pub (English Pub) Sample Menu - Authentic English pub serving traditional pub dishes. Resort casual, no reservations, non-smoking. Continental breakfast 3-7:30am. Dinners and other snack items 5pm-3am.
- Gordon's on the Pier (Steak & Seafood) Sample Menu - Elegant dining located outdoors on the edge of the pier overlooking the sea. Included for all butler level guests, additional cost for all others. Resort evening attire, reservations required, non-smoking. Dinner 6:30-9:30, weather permitting and closed Sundays.
- Bella Napoli Pizzeria (Pizza) Sample Menu Made-to-order brick-oven pizza on terrace overlooking the sea. Resort casual, no reservations, non-smoking. Daily 11am-5pm.
- Sunset Swim-up Bar - 10:30am-6pm
- Sunset Bar - 6pm-10pm
- Goombay Swim-up Bar - 5pm-3am
- Cricketer's Pub - 10am-1am
- Balmoral Bar & Piano Lounge - 5pm-1am
- Crystal Bar "Champagne Bar" - 5pm-12pm
- Royal Bar (Beach Bar) - 10:30am-1am
Parties & Entertainment:
- Romantic Memories - Sunday 9:30pm Royal Lounge
- Island Beach Party - Monday 6:30pm Sandals Cay offshore Island
- Concierge Cocktail Party - Tuesday 5:30pm Manor Courtyard
- Comedy Night - Tuesday 9pm Royal Lounge
- Late-night Chocolate Decadence Buffet - Tuesday nights
- Honeymooner's Cocktail Reception - Wednesday 6pm Cricketer's Pub
- White Night - Wednesday 9:30pm Royal Lounge
- Sandals Select Cocktail/Dinner Party - Thursday 6:30pm Balmoral Ballroom
- Talent Show Night - Thursday 10pm Royal Lounge
- Junkanoo Street Party - Friday 6:30pm hotel front
- Italian Buffet Night - Saturday 6:30pm Casanova Restaurant
- Butler Cocktail Party - Sunday 5:30pm Gordon's on the Pier
In addition, daily Tea Party 4-5pm Manor Piano Lounge. Disco in Royal Lounge 10pm-1am. Piano Bar sing-a-longs 9pm-12am. Nightly entertainment with daily performers including piano melodies in the Crystal Bar, saxophonist at the Fire Pits, local performer on Spices Terrace, and additional guest performers.
7 pools and 6 whirlpools including the two main pools - Windsor pool (active) and Balmoral pool (quiet), 3 smaller Royal Garden pools, the offshore island pool, and a dedicated scuba training pool. Mainland beach and several beach areas on the offshore island. Red Lane Spa (additional cost) featuring full array of services including facilities located on the offshore island. Air-conditioned and fully equipped fitness center with panoramic views from top floor of Balmoral Building. Scuba dive & snorkeling boats and full range of water sports. International scuba and resort certifications available at additional cost. 2 day/night tennis courts and other land activities available such as beach volleyball, basketball, shuffleboard, billiards, and table tennis. Golf available for additional charge at nearby Radisson Cable Beach Golf Course and the South Ocean Golf Course. Daily activities and nightly entertainment including performances, theme parties, Royal Theater shows, piano bar, and Cricketer's Pub. Gift shop located on property.
Sandals Royal Bahamian accommodations are located in 3 areas - the Windsor Building, Balmoral Building, and
the Royal Gardens. All 3 areas are within close proximity with each other and the resort amenities. All
rooms/suites furnished with elegant decor reflecting the resort's European styles and historic themes.
Concierge service units include complimentary in-room bar. Butler service level suites also include exclusive
dining at Gordons on the Pier as well as VIP Rolls Royce or Mercedes-Benz airport transfer. All rooms/suites
with flat screen TV and Sandals standard room inclusions, Wi-Fi service complimentary for Butler and Sandals
Club Level concierge categories.
Room descriptions (Sandals Website)
(building exterior and room
The Windsor Building is 6-stories with elevator located along the beach and features most of the suites including all of the 1BR suites. It is located directly next to the Windsor Pool and swim-up bar. Suites are larger in size compared to room categories. All units have balcony or 1st floor patio. All patio rooms allow you to walk out on to the property.
- (WS) Royal Windsor Beachfront One Bedroom Suite - Extravagant suites set directly facing the ocean. Separate bedroom and living room. Floors 1-6. Bathroom with large vanity and roman tub. Butler, concierge, and room services. Beach and ocean views. 24 units.
- (RS) Windsor Oceanview One Bedroom Butler Royal - Same unit as (WS) but does not directly face beach. Floors 1-6. Butler, concierge, and room services. Ocean and pool views. 6 units.
- (1BS) Windsor Honeymoon Hideaway Swim-Up Crystal Lagoon Zen One Bedroom Suite- Same unit as (WS) but has swim-out patio into Crystal Lagoon pool. Floor 1. Butler, concierge, and room services. Crystal Lagoon pool view.
- (1B) Windsor One Bedroom Butler Royal - Same unit as (RS) but on other side of hallway. Floors 1-6. Butler, concierge, and room services. Garden and partial oceanview. 6 units.
- (ZSS) Windsor Honeymoon Hideaway Swim Up Crystal Lagoon Zen Butler Suite - Floors 1. Butler, concierge, and room services. Swim-out patio into Crystal Lagoon Pool.
- (PJ) Windsor Oceanview Club Level Suite - Floors 1-6. Concierge service. Ocean views along with pool or garden views.
- (JS) Windsor Honeymoon Oceanview Club Level Suite - same as (PJ).
- (HG) Windsor Honeymoon Club Level Oversized Junior Suite - Floors 1-3. Concierge service, garden or pools views.
- (GH) Windsor Oceanview Grande Luxe Club Level Room - Floors 3-6. Concierge service, pool or resort ground views, limited partial oceanviews.
- (WR) Windsor Honeymoon Grande Luxe Oversized Room - Floors 1-2. Concierge service, garden views.
(building exterior and
Previously known as the Manor Building, the Balmoral Tower has recently undergone a major renovation in 2012 refurbishing most of the rooms and all oceanview rooms now have either a balcony or patio. The Balmoral Tower is a 6-story building with elevators set on the beach. It features an elegant piano lounge lobby area rich in British and Bahamian history. Notable room category includes the resort's seven beachfront walkout rooms. It is located directly next to the Balmoral Pool and swim-up bar. On the top floor is the resort's fitness center featuring panoramic views of the ocean and offshore island, and extending all the way to Paradise Island.
- (BW) Balmoral Beachfront Walkout Butler Suite - Similar to BP but ground floor with large patio with lounge chairs, dining table, and walkout ability on to the grounds. Butler, concierge, and room service, beach and ocean views.
- (BC) Balmoral Beachfront Club Level Room - balcony or patio with ocean views, french silk rugs, double vanity, rain shower. Concierge service.
- (PC) Balmoral Poolside Walkout Club Level Room - same as (BC) but ground floor with walkout patio to grounds. Concierge and view of the pool area.
- (HC) Balmoral Honeymoon Oceanview Club Level Room - large room and balcony, concierge, upper floors with views of the ocean.
- (WC) Balmoral Zen Garden Walkout Club Level Room - Similar to (PC) with ground floor walkout patio and concierge service, but garden views.
- (OB) Balmoral Oceanview Grande Luxe - similar to (HC) but no concierge service. Views of the ocean.
- (GL) Balmoral Oceanview Luxury - floors 4-6 with partial ocean and pool views. No balcony.
- (LO) Balmoral Oceanview Premium - upper floors and similar to (GL) but with partial ocean and garden views. No balcony.
- (HH) Balmoral Honeymoon Room - 2nd and 3rd floors and similar to (LO) but with garden views only. No balcony.
- (GV) Balmoral Zen Garden Room - floors 2-4 with garden views. No balcony.
- (PE) Balmoral Premium - similar to (GV) but with courtyard views.
(villas, pools, and garden
Ten 2-story multiple unit villas are located within the Royal Gardens. This quiet retreat area is set off the beach and features romantic garden walkways, 3 Royal Garden pools, and a whirlpool.
- (BV) Royal Village Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Villa Suite - Spacious suite on 2nd floor with balcony or 1st floor with patio that walks out to grounds. Butler, concierge, and room services. Garden and some with pool views. 36 units total with some located in each villa, and approx 75% on ground floor.
- (RL) Royal Village Luxury - 2nd floor with balcony or 1st floor with patio ground walkout. Garden views.
- (HD) Royal Village Honeymoon Deluxe - Least expensive room at resort. Floor 1, no patio. Garden view.
- (DL) Royal Village Deluxe - same as (HD).
1st Night Free on 3-night Stays
See Available Dates & Resorts
Easiest and closest flight (usually least expensive flight as well), located only 15 minutes from Nassau airport (NAS). The Royal Bahamian private offshore island is spectacular setting. Also, popular for nearby casinos and attractions.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
Royal Village Gardens
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
Sandals Offshore Island
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
© Unique Vacations, Inc.
New Walkout Patios
Sandals All-inclusive Includes: all meals, all drinks, anytime snacks, land/water sports, entertainment, complimentary wedding & honeymoon package, roundtrip airport transfers, tips, and taxes. More
Sandals Royal Bahamian Facilities:
Fitness Center (air conditioned & 24-hours): exercise bikes - aerobic classes - aqua-fit classes - treadmills - Lifefitness weight equipment - stairclimbers - free weights
Landsports: tennis (day/night) - shuffleboard - basketball - beach volleyball - pool tables - board games - table tennis - lawn chess
Watersports: kayaks - scuba - snorkeling - windsurfing - water trikes - hobie cat sailing
Wedding: beachfront, garden, and offshore wedding gazebos, multiple reception locations, full wedding services and options
Evening Activities: theater and nightclub - lounge and disco - piano - live bands - talent night - live shows - junkanoo street party - theme parties - white night - late night chocolate buffet
Spa: ($) full service Red Lane spa services with both indoor and outdoor facilities. Steamrooms and saunas.
During the 2012 renovation, an idea was floated to convert the Balmoral Tower top floor fitness center into an ultra suite. However, Gordon "Butch" Stewart, founder and Chairman of Sandals Resorts, squashed the idea stating the fitness center and its magnificent views should be preserved for all guests of the resort to enjoy.
Bay Street and Paradise Island
Just outside Sandals Royal Bahamian entrance, catch the #10 Bus for $1.25 to take you to Bay Street tourist and shopping area. From Bay Street cruise port area, take the water ferry for $4 to Paradise Island and the Atlantis Resort.